Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

A Rhinestone Headband Tutorial

Text : Maleeva Semadi

Peminat-peminat headband, ada lagi tutorial headband yang kreatif untuk panduan anda. Sumber saya cari dari Encik Google.


These are the things I used:
Plastic headband
Embroidery thread
Rhinestone trim 
Glue 
Old magazines to cover my work surface 
Scissors

This is how I made it:

To start, I covered my table with magazines and glued the end of the thread onto the inside of one end of the headband.


Then I wrapped the thread around the headband over and over to cover it up.


At the top of the headband where there are teeth, I wrapped the thread between each tooth twice and didn't worry about the headband showing because it gets fully covered later on.

When I got to the other end of the headband, I glued the thread to the inside of the headband and cut off the excess.


Then it was rhinestone time!  I laid them over the headband, checking to make sure they were centered, and then I glued on the end of another piece of thread and began wrapping it just like before.  For continuity, I wrapped the thread 4 times in between each rhinestone.


I continued wrapping the thread until I got to the end of the string of rhinestones and then I glued the thread in place and cut it off.


And that was that!  The whole project only took about an hour, and I would highly recommend trying it yourself as well as checking out all the other cool tutorials on Flax & Twine.


Sumber: Google











No comments:

Post a Comment